BORDER DRIVE HEATING E-CLASSIC
The E-Classic 1400, 2400, and 3200 are the outdoor wood gasification furnaces that shatter virtually every preconceived notion about emissions and efficiencies of wood heating. The E-Classic uses a three-stage combustion process to burn wood so completely that combustion efficiencies approach 100%. With the patent-pending, self-cleaning heat exchanger, the E-Classic produces extremely low emissions per Btu of heat delivered and is one of the cleanest ways to heat with wood. It can heat multiple buildings, domestic water, shops and more, and can replace multiple indoor wood stoves. Burning wood (a totally renewable resource) results in no net increase in carbon dioxide, a major greenhouse gas emission. E-Classic 1400, 2400, and 3200 Models are EPA Phase 2 Program Qualified.
For more information and full specs on this model, click here to visit the Central Boiler E-Classic page. Contact us to learn about pricing, availability, and installation.
E-Classic Features and Benefits E-Classic Features and Benefits
1. Fusion® Combustor – The wood is gasified in the primary combustion firebox and these gases enter the Fusion Combustor where super-heated air is injected and mixed with the hot gases and the secondary combustion process starts.
2. Reaction Chamber™ – Final combustion occurs in the Reaction Chamber where extremely high temperatures aid in complete combustion. Any remaining ash can easily be removed through the Reaction Chamber door.
3. Backup Dual Fuel System – (Dual Fuel model E-Classic 2400 only) Can automatically provide heat with a gas backup burner if the operator does not refuel the furnace with wood.
4. Push Button Automatic Gas-fired Wood Ignition – (Dual Fuel model E-Classic 2400 only) Provides an easy start and ensures you will never need to light another fire.
5. EPA Hangtag – The E-Classic 2400 and the E-Classic 1400 are U.S. EPA Hydronic Heater Program qualified and have met the Phase 2 emissions level.
6. Urethane Foam Insulation – Insulation is sprayed on and forms a 100% airtight, waterproof seal around the water jacket.
7. Lockable Firebox Door – Ergonomically designed door features a large opening for easy loading. The heavy-duty door handle is durable and easy to use. Door is triple insulated for maximum efficiency. All parts are powder coated for high durability.
8. Cam Loc® Door Closure – The specially designed curved ends of the door closure fit precisely around the adjustable bearings, guaranteeing a tight seal each time the door is closed.
9. Rear Access Panel – Designed for convenient installation and easy access to pumps and power disconnect. Furnace is plumbed for up to three pumps.
10. FireStar™ Electronic Controller – Provides user with easy operation of the furnace with just the touch of a button. Optimizes the burn and saves wood.
11. High Capacity Water Jacket – Provides a balance between firebox volume and water capacity for optimum performance and safety.
12. Insulated Chimney – A certified chimney for wood burning appliances. Two 4-foot class A chimney sections are standard. Additional sections available for extending chimney when needed.
13. Xtract™ Heat Transfer System – Transfers the heat from the exhaust to the water during the final combustion phase and before the exhaust exits the chimney. (E-Classic 2400 shown)
14. All-Weather Steel Siding – All siding is overlapped for tighter weather seal. All panels and corners are powder coated for high durability.
15. Bypass Door – For redirecting exhaust when refueling.
16. Photo Electronic Controlled Night Light – Light can be set to automatically turn on at night.